TAKING THE PMHNP BOARDS EXAMS IN 2021?SECURE A SPOT BY PURCHASING AND/OR SCHEDULING
Students taking the PMHNP boards exam anytime in 2021 can now sign up for review classes or buy packages to schedule the classes at a later date.
The online community consists of current and former students who share information on their experiences preparing for the exam and helpful exam tips. The online community also offers continuous emotional support and motivation to students taking the test. Together everyone achieves more!
* The notebook will be shipped on or before the launch date, which is set on Friday, May 28, 2021.
- Clinical notebook designed for Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner students to document patient encounters.
- 100 patient templates with complete psychiatric evals.
- Notebook measures 8.5'' X 11'', providing adequate space to detail patient encounters.
- 500 commonly used ICD-10 codes by Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners (PMHNPs).
- A list of commonly used CPT® codes by PMHNPs.
- Practical tips of striving during clinical placements.
-Information on registering and preparing for the PMHNP board certification exam.
- Hard cover notebook with metal corners giving it an upscale and professional appearance.
-Sturdy twin wire binding allows the notebook to open completely flat and easily.
- Exquisite interior pocket to keep cards, receipts Etc.
Disclaimer: This is not a review book for the PMHNP certification boards Exam